Aviseringar
Rensa alla

All Swedes are racists

Ämnesstartare

Hi everbody. My name is Abdul, what is your name?

I'm gonna tell you a story, a story that is based on real events. It's about me, Abdul. I'm a muslim.

I recently moved to Sweden from Nigeria and currently I'm on Welfare. Last night when I was taking a walk I met up with four skin heads. They said "Ey nigger, what the hell are you doing here? Go back to your own fucking country". "This IS my own fucking country", I replied. They said "No, nigger, It's not. Africa is your fucking country. Africa for apes, Vineland for the whites". I said "Africa is a continent, it's not a country". "Whatever, nigger", they replied. I said "You just wait. When we muslims are in majority in this country, Sharia is going to be the dominating laws. You guys will be all dead!. Then they hit me, they punched me hard into my stomach, so that I lost my breath for a moment. I fell down on the ground and then they kicked me while I was still lying on the ground writhing in pain. After about 4-5 kicks, they stopped and said "Take this for a warning, nigger. Next time it will be alot worse." And then they left, laughing.

So from this I've drawn the conclusion that all Swedes are racists that do not wish for Islam to conquer this country and finally the world. You do not let us have our tradiotal muslim clothes like burqa and niqab and you dismiss propositions for sharia laws in your parliament. This make you racisits. Shame on you all you Swedish racists. Shame on you!

Citera
zent
 zent

Sie6 heiI
TROLL.[bigcheers]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

zent:

Sieg heil

Gtfo of my thread you fucking nazi.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

söt

SvaraCitera
zent
 zent

SvaraCitera

ameh

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

[tired]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Ärade nybyggare, välkommen.

//Mvh Ann-Charlotte Marteus & Maud Olofsson.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Abdul:

Whatever, nigger

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

var kommer alla dessa värdelösa troll ifrån?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Köffein:

var kommer alla dessa värdelösa troll ifrån?

UM är en enda stor trollsida, merparten av användarbasen är troll om du nu missat det.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Tack för underhållningen!

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Miljötalibanen:

UM är en enda stor trollsida, merparten av användarbasen är troll om du nu missat det.

jo men oerhört många kassa nya troll har kommit nu på senaste tiden, kanske är sommarlovet....

SvaraCitera

På Flashback hade iaf trollen lite klass en gång i tiden...

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Ganonsäsong

SvaraCitera