Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Citera den bok du läser just nu!

An archer competing for a clay vessel shoots effortlessly, his skill and concentration unimpeded. If the prize is changed to a brass ornament, his hands begin to shake. If it is changed to gold, he squints as if he were going blind. His abilities do not deteriorate, but his belief in them does, as he allows the supposed value of an external reward to cloud his vision.

SvaraCitera

Under släktet Homos evolution har förmodligen de farligaste och bedrägligaste rovdjuren varit andra individer av samma släkte. På grund av den konstanta faran av attacker från andra grupper har människorna utvecklat ett överkänsligt sinne för den oväntade närvaron av andra, ofta illasinnade individer. Ur det evolutionära perspektivet är det bättre att ibland se spöken än att missa ett påhopp från en annan människa. Vi reagerar därför nästintill automatiskt med att se en varelse bakom ett skeende. En enbuske i skymningen blir en mörkklädd man, ett knarrande ljud från loftet en gengångare osv. Detta är ytterligare ett exempel på hur våra hjärnor fyller i mönster - i detta fall förutsätts den dolda variabeln vara någon som agerar.

SvaraCitera

finns det myror i himlen? frågade Sophia.
nej, sa farmorn och lade sig försiktigt på rygg, hon lutade hatten över näsan och försökte sova i smyg. långt borta gick nånslags lantbruksmaskin oförtröttligt och fridsamt. om man stängde av maskinen, det gick helt lätt, och bara lyssnade till insekterna så blev de många tusen miljoner och uppfyllde hela världen i stigande och sjunkande vågor av hänryckning och sommar. Sophia plockade blommor och höll dem i handen tills de blev heta och obehagliga, då lade hon dem på sin farmor och frågade hur Gud kunde hålla reda på alla som bad på en gång. 
Han är så klok så klok mumlade farmorn sömnigt under hatten.
Svara ordentligt, sa Sophia. Hur hinner han?
Han har sekreterare...

alltid mysigt att läsa tove janssons

SvaraCitera

aggy_yo:
finns det myror i himlen? frågade Sophia.
nej, sa farmorn och lade sig försiktigt på rygg, hon lutade hatten över näsan och försökte sova i smyg. långt borta gick nånslags lantbruksmaskin oförtröttligt och fridsamt. om man stängde av maskinen, det gick helt lätt, och bara lyssnade till insekterna så blev de många tusen miljoner och uppfyllde hela världen i stigande och sjunkande vågor av hänryckning och sommar. Sophia plockade blommor och höll dem i handen tills de blev heta och obehagliga, då lade hon dem på sin farmor och frågade hur Gud kunde hålla reda på alla som bad på en gång. 
Han är så klok så klok mumlade farmorn sömnigt under hatten.
Svara ordentligt, sa Sophia. Hur hinner han?
Han har sekreterare...

alltid mysigt att läsa tove janssons

Vad är det för bok?

SvaraCitera
reben

fy vilken ovärdig död.

SvaraCitera

469961_10150787957655653_1746490929_o.jp

Orkar läsa ungefär en sida i kvartalet ur Hypnerotomachia Poliphili

går utan överdrift 20 sidor beskrivning av omgivande arkitektur i pervers detalj per en sida faktiskt handling

SvaraCitera

passing the sugar to iron man of the bottles who
arrives with the grin & a heatlamp & he's push-
ing "who dunnit" buttons this year & he is a
love monger at first sight ... you have seen him
sprout up from a dumb hill bully into a bunch
of backslap & he's wise & he speaks to everyone
as if they just answered the door/ he don't like
people that say he comes from the monkeys but
nevertheless he is dull & he is destroyingly boring
... while Allah the cook scrapes hunger from
his floor & pounding it into the floating dishes
with roaring & argue over acne & recite
calendars & pointing to each other's garments
& liquid & disperse into segments & die crazy
deaths & bellowing farce mortal farm vomit &
why for Jesus Christ be Just another meathead?
when all the tontos & heyboy lose their legs
trying to frug while kemosabe & mr palladin
spend their off hours remaining separate but
equal & anyway why not wait for laughter to
straighten the works out meantime & WOWEE
smash & the rage of it all when former lover
cowboy hanging upside down & Suzy Q. the
angel putting new dime into this adoption
machine as out squirts a symbol squawking &
freezing & crashing into the bowels of some
hideous soap box & it's a rumble & iron man
picking up his "who dunnit" buttons & giving
them away free & trying to make friends & even
tho youre belonging to no political party, youre
now prepared, prepared to remember something
about something

.. the chief of police holding a bazooka
.. with his name engraved on it. coming in
.. drunk & putting the barrel into the face
.. of the lawyer's pig. once a wife beater,
.. he became a professional boxer & received
.. a club foot/ he would literally like to
.. become an executioner. what he doesnt know
.. is that the lawyer's pig has made friends
.. with the senator

ur Tarantula av Bob Dylan

Spell-Check.png
ur Finnegan's Wake av James Joyce

SvaraCitera

allen-ginsberg-poems-howl-8112.jpg
ur Howl av Allen Ginsberg

SvaraCitera

Lonesome Sparrow: ur Tarantula av Bob Dylan

Har tänkt läsa den i över 10 år nu, borde göra det någon gång

SvaraCitera

Nya testamentet, Jesus har några vassa:

"You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else?"

"Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets."

“Teacher, which is the most important commandment in the law of Moses?”
Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.”

"
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
"

“Yes I am with you always, until the very end of time”

“Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence. Love others as well as you love yourself.”

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

"Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

"Then Peter came and said to Him, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven"

SvaraCitera

Skit ner er, edra bödlar

// Descartes

SvaraCitera

Nu tar jag itu med att informera Moskva och be om omedelbara direktiv.

// Ur Alexandra Kollontay:s dagböcker 1930-1940

SvaraCitera

Har redan intagit surfställningen mot en tall vid skjutbanan tre gånger på en vecka.

// Björn Ferry

SvaraCitera
reben

Power is the relational capacity that enables a social actor to influence
asymmetrically the decisions of other social actor(s) in ways that favor the
empowered actor’s will, interests, and values.

communication power fattar inget

SvaraCitera

"Hur bär man sig åt när man rättfärdigar ett värdeomdöme? Kan man överhuvudtaget rättfärdiga värdeomdömen? Och kan man göra det på ungefär samma sätt, och i ungefär samma utsträckning, som man kan rättfärdiga åsikter i sakfrågor? Kan värdeomdömen vara objektiva i någon rimlig mening?  Kan de vara sanna och falska (korrekta och felaktiga) på i princip samma sätt och i samma utsträckning som vetenskapliga teorier kan vara Sanna och falska?"

SvaraCitera