Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Confessions of a Serial Killer

Ämnesstartare

Min första text jag skrivit som jag postar på ett forum, skrev den under en Engelska uppgift med temat Skräck/Thriller och fick MVG så tänkte kolla vad folk tycker, gif kritik ftw [no-no]

Confessions of a Serial Killer

The knife was covered with blood once more, I had shed blood once more. I could see the small droplets of blood running along the edge of the blade, slowly reaching the tip of it and dropping to the ground forming small pools of blood. I’ve always found it fascinating how fragile a life could be, how easy you can take it away from someone. Most people don’t think of it but I do, I’m different somehow and by that I don’t mean that I’m different because I kill people, no. Normal people can kill, but they kill with madness. I kill with precision, care and love. I am special, I am unique. I’m your worst nightmare.
She had stopped twitching now. Her body laid still, she would never move again. The moon lit through the dark alleyway and onto her face, making it light up like a sudden aura of an angel. You could see every detail of her face, her red lips partly drowned in blood and partly red of her lipstick, her nice cheekbones perfectly symmetric for her face, her long blonde hair running across her neck and back, then there was the eyes. Her eyes were open staring right back at me, screaming of pain and suffering. I reached out a hand to close them and prepare her the way I liked it. As I said before I always kill with care and passion. Don’t want anyone thinking that this was a simple mugging gone badly wrong, or worse an act of rape. No, the police need to see that I had chosen her. That she was special.
Her neck and chest were drenched in blood and the throat had a long clean cut where I’ve had struck her with the knife. I grabbed her feet’s and placed them so here body was laying in a perfect I shape. She would be beautiful once more. Gently I grabbed her hands and placed them on top of her chest crossed over each other. This was how I preferred it, swift and neat. I stood up to look at my creation, it was beautiful just the way I preferred. Now it was time to add the final touch, the touch of death and life, hate and love, my signature on her. I reached into my jacket and placed the two roses in her hands. The red rose in her left and the black rose in her right. It was done.
I could suddenly hear the sirens of police cars, at first they were distant then they were closer. They were coming towards me, had someone seen me? I looked around to see if there were any unnecessary witnesses but the alley was as dark and lonely as it had been when I killed her. I took up the knife and cleaned off the blood with my gloves. I could hear the sirens being close now, probably just a block or two away. I placed the knife inside my jacket. Adjusted my hat and stepped aside to take a last look at her, she looked peaceful now. I had made her beautiful.
I turned around and started walking towards the street, the cop cars were close now. I reached the street and saw two police cars rush by. They were on a mission to stop a criminal act somewhere else in the city. They wouldn’t bother me, they never did. I was to good for them. I reached to look at my wrist watch. It said 03.37, sun would rise soon and I would disappear once more and the world would see my latest night creation. I am truly gifted, I never get caught!

Citera
Ämnesetiketter

Tråden låst på grund av inaktivitet

SvaraCitera