Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Det var bättre förr! Straff i romarriket, uhhh....

Ämnesstartare

: Judar fick alltså under 80-talet i Argentina råttor införda i vaginan/analen

men oh my..... 🙁 

kinesiska tortyrmetoder är också helt sick,  och har använts i modern tid  av kim jung och saddam.  mest är det psykisk tortyr dock.

var något där fången fick ligga ner och fick vatten droppat var 15e sekund eller något över sin panna tills det blev en liten grop :((((((( 

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Hur gick mitt favoritstraff nu igen... Var nån slags stor pelare eller nåt har jag för mig. Som stod upp. Sen pressade man man folk ner igenom den, genom rövhålet eller nåt. Minns inte helt men verkade vara ett bra straff 

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Greken:

"Rat torture was also allegedly used in Chile during the regime of Augusto Pinochet (1973-1990)[4] and in Argentina during the period of the National Reorganization Process (1976-1983).[5] The report of CONADEP in Argentina detailed the use of a torture method known as "the recto-scope" (reserved primarily for Jewish prisoners) which consisted of inserting live rats into a victim's rectum orvagina through a tube"

tumblr_inline_mj3cgooUgn1qz4rgp.gif

Judar fick alltså under 80-talet i Argentina råttor införda i vaginan/analen genom rör - öhhhhhhhhh.

fy faaaannnnn!! läste en bok om balkankrigen, handlade väldigt mkt om serbisk militär. ba läs exempel på vad dom gjorde i kroatien

"They did not bother us during the first eight days. Later they started to interrogate me about the whereabouts of my husband and my sons. I told them that my son was sick and that my husband was at home. They said I was lying and hit me with a baton on the head. They mostly hit me on the hands and the head. They maltreated us by taking all three of us, together with other prisoners, to the yard where they would order us to strip naked and pour cold water on us. That would go on for three hours, almost every day, and sometimes even twice a day. Besides that, they would come to the cell and force us to strip naked and walk along the hallway in front of hundreds of them. They did all sorts of things to us. For example they would order us to lean against a wall at the spot where they made pencil marks and we had to stay like that for 24 hours. During that time we were not allowed to move, let alone go to the bathroom. That was extremely hard on us. Besides this, we also had to beat each other which was horrible. When they would take us to take a shower, we went together with men, naked and then they would order us to bathe them, and them to bathe us. At night they would come in twos to our cell with knives and threaten to slaughter us. One night they brought flesh in a cooking pot and said that that was the flash of my son whom they had murdered. Then they said that the following day they would bring me his leg. One night they brought a cleaver because they wanted to cut off two fingers on my right hand. That way I wasn't going to be able to cross myself anymore [Eastern Orthodox cross themselves by joining three fingers on their right hand, as a symbol of the Holy Trinity]. In the end they gave up. When they beat men puddles of blood would be left behind. Then they would wake us up at night and take us to lick blood. I have to tell you that they forced me to eat grass in the prison yard. I was beaten daily, mostly on the head. I also have to say that they fed us by forcing us to eat 13 eggs each, one after the other. That was one of their torture methods. They would fill us up with extremely salty food and then refuse to give us water. If someone refused to eat, they would put a knife on his throat and threaten to slaughter him if he did not eat. Once when I went to the toilet they sprayed saline acid into my eyes so that I lost sight for more than a week. This continued until we were exchanged."

calm.gif

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

s1cce: They did all sorts of things to us. For example they would order us to lean against a wall at the spot where they made pencil marks and we had to stay like that for 24 hours.

detta var ngt liknande man gjorde i koncentrationslägren under ww2 väl? man fick stå bland 879 miljoner människan i ett trångt rum tills man helt enkelt dör. jag som knappt orkar stå när jag åker buss :-p 

SvaraCitera

Att flå människor levande är ju också en klassiker.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

va hemskt o korsfästas o djuren får äta upp en levande
skulle ba tänka "inte snoppen inte snoppen inte snoppen INTE SNOPPEN"
🙁 så ställer den sig på bakbenen o äter snoppen först

fyfan

kakakaka: var något där fången fick ligga ner och fick vatten droppat var 15e sekund eller något över sin panna tills det blev en liten grop :(((((((

var det in de som kunde pågå i flera dagar/veckor? 🙁 för mig en lärare i högstadiet berättade om det o typ petade upprepande gånger på min panna 🙁 sådär ashårt ville bryta fingret av hnom

flå får mig ba o tänka på house bolton.. 😀

SvaraCitera