hoppas det [cry]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

ehd igen:

hoppas det

[bigsmile]

Re: hello
Till: prettyangel I dag 11:04

I'm sorry I'm not interested but I know for a fact that the user: "ehd igen" would be very pleased to hear from you, there you have a user who never passes on a shot at some brown sugar.

Have a nice life.

---- prettyangel skrev (2013-02-07 00:56:29) ----

Hello.
My name is Miss Minnie Sankawulo,iam an africa girl,i read your profile today it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i desided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probabilty of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life.please contact me at my email adress (minniesan3030@yahoo.co.uk) i am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. Remember, all the darkness in the world, can-not put out the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart,and (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
cares for my future love Minnie

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

hahahah asså.....

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

dazed:

[tard][crazy]

mynona:

Vad roligt, det känns som något slags pokemon.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

ehd igen:

hahahah asså.....

Du kan tacka mig sedan.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

will do [blush]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

LoooooL [crazy]

SvaraCitera

Jag tycker det var fint. Dock är min kvot av icke-eu-födda-vänner redan fylld så svarade inte.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

dvärgkastarn:

Vafan, skickade hon det till dig med? Den jävla slampan, jag som trodde att vi hade något på gång

Detta.

[cry][cry]

SvaraCitera

VARFÖR HAR INTE JAG FÅTT NÅGOT SEXYH PM!!! [cry][cry][cry]

SvaraCitera

dazed:

all the darkness in the world, can-not put out the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart

vilken poet. [blush][love]

SvaraCitera
mynona

Åh, så synd

dazed:

Re: hello
Till: prettyangel I dag 11:04

I'm sorry I'm not interested but I know for a fact that the user: "ehd igen" would be very pleased to hear from you, there you have a user who never passes on a shot at some brown sugar.

Have a nice life.

Åh, så vackert. Jag önskar så att även jag hade svarat innan hn blev avstängd. Kanske hade vi haft en intressant diskussion oss emellan.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Detta har funnits i flera år !

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Har inte fått nåt. Betyder det att ja gär ful? [sad]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

man blir ju helt tårögd [blush][love]

SvaraCitera