Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Homosexualitet i Koranen, Sharia och Haditherna

Ämnesstartare

Letar efter uttalanden i Koranen, Sharia och Haditherna som berör homosexualitet.

Har hittat en rad anmärkningar kring Sodom & Gomorra som i princip motsvarar det man hittar i bibeln och tänker då främst på rader i sura 7 och 26 men det måste ju finnas mer.

Hjälp plz.

Muslimsk praktik eller knasrasistiska kommentarer varnas direkt.

Citera
Ämnesstartare

har för mig att det enda som står i koranen om ''homosexualitet'' är att gud straffade lots folk för att de våldtog (manliga) änglar.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Kakaoxo:

har för mig att det enda som står i koranen om ''homosexualitet'' är att gud straffade lots folk för att de våldtog (manliga) änglar.

mjo har råkat ut för ett par anmärkningar om detta och det har till skillnad från det jag vet om Sodom & Gomorra i Bibeln väldigt direkt förklarar det som fel(26:165-172).

Du vet inget om annan islamisk teori?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Kakaoxo:

Stämmer mycket väl.
http://en.wikiped​ia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_Lot#cite_note-21

Angels appear to Lot

Then three angels in the disguise of handsome young boys came to Lot, who became distressed knowing the character of the people, and feeling himself powerless to protect the visitors; he said: "This is a distressful day."[21] When the people - overjoyed at the news of new young boys in the village - came to snatch them away from Lot,[22] he tried to convince them to refrain from practising their lusts on the visitors, and offered his own daughters to them in return for the boys' free release,[23][24] but they were unrelenting and replied "we have no need of your daughters: indeed you know quite well what we want!"[25] The Qur'an remarks "... they moved blindly in the frenzy of approaching death".[26]

kosjka:

Letar efter uttalanden i Koranen, Sharia och Haditherna som berör homosexualitet.

Detta är vad jag kunnat hitta. mer kanske finns på: http://www.missionislam​.com/knowledge/homosexuality.htm

26:165 "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males

26:166 "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

27:55 "Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!"

YUSUFALI: We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you?

YUSUFALI: "For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds."

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

bump.

SvaraCitera