Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Hur blir man kändis?

Ämnesstartare

Jag är helt inne på att vilja bli kändis. Men då undrar jag hur jag ska kunna göra detta? På ett smart sätt. Så att iallafall hela min hemstad ska känna till mig. Jag bor i en stad med cirka 50 000 invånare, hur kan man få nästinpå alla att känna till mig? Ja bedriver idag en blogg som jag försöker slå igenom med, men det går inget vidare. Förslag?!

Citera
Ämnesstartare

Fru Luver är känd i mitt hjärta, det kanske inte duger för henne, men är allt jag kan göra.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Du är kille, så tyvärr så måste du vara bra på något för att bli känd[sad]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Att bli en vettig kändis är svårt. Då måste man ofta ha någon specifik talang! Du kan bli en kändis för något sjukt istället. Till exempel kan du bli "nya" bajsmannen eller något annat stört.

Inte ens något sådant är enkelt och man måste gå in för det.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Vill du bli Ö-kändis i Sverige i någon månad så är du med i en dokusåpa, tex Paradise hotel. Vill du bli lite mer kändare så gifter du dig med en riktig kändis, bra början.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Se unik ut

SvaraCitera

Linnebooi:

Jag är helt inne på att vilja bli kändis.

Läxa:

http://www.cracked.com/article_17061_5-things-you-think-will-make-you-happy-but-...

Verkar som om länken inte funkade.
Aja lägger väl upp ett utdrag här då.

#5.Fame

''Go to the little girls' aisle at the department store, if you're not there already. On the shelves you'll see the dominant little girl fantasy isn't Cinderella or even Dora the Explorer. It's Hannah Montana. Playsets come complete with a camera, makeup and a mirror for Hannah to admire herself in.

The girls play with that when they're eight, and by 16 they're on MySpace, pouting at the camera in their underwear and watching the friend requests pour in. In a recent survey of high school kids, 51 percent said their ultimate goal was to become famous.

This is brand new to humanity; for thousands of years, material goods and security dominated. Now, fame is at the top. Obviously part of the reason is the perception that anybody can get famous these days--reality TV and YouTube have proven that you can become a celebrity for doing not a goddamned thing. But there's another, less obvious factor. And it explains why so many famous people are miserable.''

So What's the Problem?

Experts say where you find kids who desperately want to be famous, you find a history of neglect at home. Parents were either absent completely or, at best, emotionally distant dicks. It turns out the whole surge in aspirations for fame came right along with the explosion of single parents and "broken" homes. Only half of today's children live with their original two parents.

You can see how this sad mechanism works in the attention-starved mind. The kid is programmed by biology to love a parent, but the parent doesn't return the love. Fame lets them turn the tables on that arrangement. When you're famous, millions love you, but you don't even know their names. It's purely one-sided. They wait for hours in the cold for your autograph, you barely glance at them on the way to your limo. You get to take their love and wipe your ass with it, the same as your parents did to you.

But it turns out that kind of massive, paper-thin adoration is a poor substitute. Famous people are four times as likely to commit suicide as the rest of us (Hell, you'd think it'd be higher--everybody reading this has seen more than one of their favorite performers self-destruct).

Wait, it Gets Worse...

If you're saying that your parents were awesome and that fame still looks pretty freaking cool, well, we're not done. Studies show nothing is more stressful for a human than when their goals are tied to the approval of others. Particularly when those "others" are an enormous crowd of fickle strangers holding you up to a laughably unrealistic ideal built by publicists, thick makeup and heavily Photoshopped magazine covers.

You could seek comfort from your circle of friends, only now your friends have been replaced Invasion of the Body Snatcher's-style with hangers-on, vultures, unscrupulous characters and plain dumbasses who only want a piece of the spotlight. . . even if it means selling you out later.

For example, have you ever lit up a bong at a party? Were you worried that one of your friends would snap a photo of you, sell it to a tabloid for thousands of dollars and ruin your career?

Well become famous, and then try it.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Gå och skrik kuk hela tiden, allt vad du kan.

SvaraCitera

Gift dig med Anna Anka [tired]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Knulla i TV, göra bort dig i IDOL, vara bra på något eller dejta en kändis.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

gör något och hoppas på det du anser vara det bästa

SvaraCitera

ställ dig o sälj stora löskewkar på torghandeln på lördagarna ? ha dem stående så att alla serdem.

seriöst, antingen ngt väldigt bra lr ngt väldigt crazy, finns nog ingen annan väg.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

hoppas du dör en långsam död. ditt största mål i livet är att bli känd? inte rädda liv eller uttrycka dig kreativt med konst/litteratur?

du är en sån person jag hatar och du borde bli avrättad snarast.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

jag älskar att rappa hur fan gör jag!!!!!

SvaraCitera