Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Korrekturläsa - tips?

Ämnesstartare

Hej,

Jag har börjat skriva en reading log. Någon duktig som kan hjälpa till med att förbättra texten? Det kommer förmodligen mer.[smile]

Pages 3-28

These pages describe Winston Smith as a cynical and an intelligent man. It seems that he’s trying to predict the future, namely 1984. It appears that he’s asking himself if he could communicate with the future, which he couldn’t. I think that he haven’t a belief in the future, he’s so negative to everything. Another interesting thing is that the citizens are watched by telecommunications screen, no one goes unobserved. It’s very scary actually. And the screen shows pictures of big brother. Who is the Big brother?

Mvh

//Mahad

Citera

Dream:

I think that he haven’t a belief in the future

Ska det inte vara does not have a belief?

Dream:

telecommunications screen, no one goes unobserved

screen so that no one goes

Sen de tre sista meningarna är fail

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Divinator:

Ska det inte vara does not have a belief?

Jo, sorry. Slarvigt av mig.

Divinator:

screen so that no one goes

Jo, det är bättre.

Divinator:

Sen de tre sista meningarna är fail

Va? Varför då? Jag vill bara göra det mer spännande och få läsaren att bli mer nyfiken. Alltså jag kommer att tala om vem big brother är i någon paragraf, vad är det dåliga?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Jag ändrade lite smått den här meningen: Another interesting thing is that the citizens were watched by screens so that no one goes unobserved.

Är den bra?

SvaraCitera

Gör de tre sista meningarna till en enda mening.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Kan jag göra såhär:
It’s very scary actually, And the screen shows pictures of big brother; But who is the Big brother?

?

SvaraCitera

It is very frightening indeed, because the screen displays pictures of Big brother and yet one may ask yourself "who is the Big Brother?"

Typ nåt sånt.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Homunculi:

It is very frightening indeed, because the screen displays pictures of Big brother and yet one may ask yourself "who is the Big Brother?"

Mycket bättre formulering. Måste lära mig att skriva på det sättet.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Hej[smile],

Här har jag slippat på den andra paragrafen. Vad tycker ni? Är formleringarna bra? Kom gärna med förlag på förbättringar

The pages 29 - 52

The book is just getting deeper and deeper the more I read, and the language is getting tougher, though I learn so much.

The monologue makes everything so real. One of the few episodes that I stopped and reflected was when he talked about his mother, sister and father; especially his mother and sister. The mother sacrificed her life for him and she loved him indescribable much, that is what he thinks. He had feelings of guilt. He did not love her as much as she did, I think.

He dreamed about his mother and they tore at his heart because she died loving him, but the big question here is; Did he really love her?

SvaraCitera

Dream:

The book is just getting deeper and deeper the more I read,

Punkt.

Dream:

, though I learn so much.

Man kan misstolka det där. Skulle nog hellre säga: But on the other hand I learn so much.

Vet inte, fast inte det du skrev XD.

Dream:

; D

Dream:

; e

Bestäm dig om du skall ha en stor begynnelsebokstav eller en liten.

Dream:

The monologue makes everything so real.

Tror du måste säga vilken. Det kan vara i den här episoden, i hela boken, eller just i "one of the few episodes".

Dream:

One of the few episodes that I stopped and reflected was when he talked about his mother

Skulle nog säga: In one of the few episodes I stopped and reflected about when he talked...

Dream:

and she loved

Kan bara vara loved.

Dream:

indescribable

Adverb, indescribably, stavningsregel.

Dream:

much, that is what he thinks.

Much - that is what he thinks. Tankestreck.

Dream:

The mother

Eftersom du snackar om hans mamma, tycker jag att bör ha "his mother" istället för: The mother.

Dream:

they tore

Vilka är "they"?

Det är väldigt ospecificerat, man får nästan gissa sig fram.

Annars bra, egen stil [bigsmile].

SvaraCitera

Dream:

though I learn so much.

so I learn much new language eller nått annat som specifierar vad du lär dig.

SvaraCitera

Dream:

Jag har börjat skriva en reading log.

Det här är väl bara som små "komma-ihåg-lappar" ungefär va?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

KKARIM:

Annars bra, egen stil

Tack för hjälpen.[smile]

Divinator:

so I learn much new language eller nått annat som specifierar vad du lär dig.

Alltså jag menar ju från den språkliga synvinkeln. Jag vet att det är lite otydligt, men jag får ändra på det.[smile]

KKARIM:

Det här är väl bara som små "komma-ihåg-lappar" ungefär va?

Ja, nästan. Du ska stanna upp ungefär 15 gånger och reflektera kring det du har läst. Det är väldigt jobbigt jämfört med att skriva en bokrencension, som du kanske märker. Men det var två sådana man skulle skriva för att få MVG.[shake]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

KKARIM:

Skulle nog säga: In one of the few episodes I stopped and reflected about when he talked...

Alltså ska det inte vara: In one of the few episodes I stopped and reflected about was when he talked...

Eller? För det känns som att meningen får mer flyt då.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Jag ändrade till: but on the other hand I learn so much from the linguistic perspective.

Nu vet man vad jag lär mig.[wink] Är det rätt formulerat?

SvaraCitera