Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Satanism Tråden

Ämnesstartare

Det finns flera inriktningar inom Satanismen , men generellt mörker och ondska, men även seriemördare och dylikt är varmt välkommet i denna Tråd

Satanism för mig är individualism mer specifikt inriktningen LaVeyan Satanism, fast individualism handlar just om att ta bort dem delarna man inte gillar, ha kvar dem delarna man gillar och addera nya delar man gillar.

Jag snor detta ifrån wikipedia nu, 

Contrary to popular belief, LaVeyan Satanism does not involve "devil worship" or worship of any deities. It is an atheistic philosophy that asserts that "each individual is his or her own god [and that] there is no room for any other god

Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates.

Central is the idea that an individual must enforce their own meaning on life and rise above the perceived conformity of the masses. Satanists have a disease called "independence"

The Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
  2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  3. When in another's lair, show them respect or else do not go there.
  4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
  5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
  6. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  7. Do not harm young children.
  8. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
  9. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

The Nine Satanic Sins

Stupidity
Pretentiousness
Solipsism
Self-deceit
Herd Conformity
Lack of Perspective
Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies
Counterproductive Pride
Lack of Aesthetics

tumblr_nan0jqQvAv1qhoy6eo1_500.gif

Citera
Ämnesstartare

jag trodde satanism handlade om att dyrka den fallna ängeln lucifer?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

ariba:
jag trodde satanism handlade om att dyrka den fallna ängeln lucifer?

Det finns flera inriktningar inom satanismen, Lucifer inte en utav dem 

http://paranormal.se/topic/luciferianism.html

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Nae tvi vale, finns dock musik som är dedikerad till Sathanas som är bra....(no shit på @ min avatar) 

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

tumblr_nc9q8kqD0z1tyfqs1o1_500.gif

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

tumblr_n6cb4nTxeX1ql8dt2o1_500.gif

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Är du satanist? 

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

tumblr_mz7450ZNWx1qj14oio1_500.gif

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Graavgardspsalm:
Är du satanist? 

individualist

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

tumblr_n6tifv5MmG1rytk2ro1_500.gif
tumblr_n6tifv5MmG1rytk2ro2_500.gif
tumblr_n6tifv5MmG1rytk2ro3_500.gif
tumblr_n6tifv5MmG1rytk2ro4_500.gif

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

tumblr_n1kmkwklH01qj14oio1_500.gif

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Snäll Psykopat:

individualist

Går det inte vara "Individualist" utan att..tjah, dra paralleller till satansism? 

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Isaiah 14:12-15 How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

Revelation 12:7-9 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Luke 10:18 And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Revelation 13:1-18 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. ...

JOB 1:7

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them. 7The LORD said to Satan, "From where do you come?" Then Satan answered the LORD and said, "From roaming about on the earth and walking around on it." 8The LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, fearing God and turning away from evil."…

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

satanism känns ohyggligt fjantigt, folk som gör allt de kan för att distansera sig från kristendomen utan att känna till något som inte är kristet, dvs. det är en kristen sekt som försöker låtsas att det är något annat.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Morgonstjärna:
satanism känns ohyggligt fjantigt, folk som gör allt de kan för att distansera sig från kristendomen utan att känna till något som inte är kristet, dvs. det är en kristen sekt som försöker låtsas att det är något annat.

Du är så jävla söt Hjärta Läs det jag skrivit Hjärta Jag hyser inget som helst hat emot kristendomen Hjärta Satanism är individualism och du kallar det för en sekt, hmm Hjärta

Vi tror varken på Satan eller Gud Hjärta

SvaraCitera