Aviseringar
Rensa alla

she told me to tell a story

Ämnesstartare

which one should I tell ?

Citera
Ämnesetiketter
Ämnesstartare

The one about glory how you saved the hair and the beard of this young man. Now he is happy and rich sells sugarcotton and swings his fancy sparkling braid int he glittering sunlight.  Or another one which one 

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

oh I think I know that story!

is it the one where he also lands on a whale after the great big leap from the brown-cushioned footstool, meets and greets the cotton farmer's daughter and fills the air with sweet music played on a mandolin?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Yes it's a story as untime is unancient and unancient as untime is untime. I wonder how did it go? Did the the farmers daughter eat the cotton or did the sugar fly like feathers fly? I think yes they flew in the air to that strange sugar mandolin music. The creature, the musician saw noting only the ears worked and the nose. Turned smell into music.  

SvaraCitera

berätta den dära om bellman

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

and as the odours turned into sound, time itself unwrapped like a piece of paper in a camp fire. the magic of the mandolin worked its wonders upon the very fabric of cotton and the cotton candy. "rejoice!", they sang as the farmer's daughter lived to see another full moon. but what happened to the sugar fly remains untold to this day if I'm not mistaken.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

he told me the story about how blacks came from glory and what we need to do in à gang.

SvaraCitera