Aviseringar
Rensa alla

son have female coach

Ämnesstartare

Sorry guys did in writing in English month i know its kinda roud, my office sent me to sweden from the state to work for 3 month. (I`m trying to learn as much as i can)

Son Has female swim coach? I am just a little of concerned: because my son is a 13 year old kid this year and He Has a female swim coach. Practice started 2 weeks ago and yesterday what the parent orientation. She Seemed very nice and everything and no other parents Seemed to have any Concerns so I did not speak up. I asked my son about it and what kind of shocked to find out did she has an office adjoined to Their loose room.My son Said nonchalantly did she sees him naked all of the time and the other boys When She come in the shower to supervise the kids. He said it what weird at first but she told him what it did "nothing She Had not seen before" and he feels more comfortable now. I just knowthat I would not really want a teacher you seeing me naked in the locker room and I do not want some lady looking at my son's penis When She is Supposed to be just a coach. Do I have any legitimate Concerns? or is this normal these days

what would you do ! ?

Citera
Ämnesetiketter

linda1009: no

This is exactly what the boys need. 

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

S3ON:

This is exactly what the boys need. 

what you mean 

SvaraCitera

In sweden its normal

SvaraCitera

Snyggt troll.

SvaraCitera

hello yes you shud deffinetly do somefing

SvaraCitera

isola:deffinetly 

Definitely*

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Ingefära:

Definitely*

like what 

SvaraCitera

linda1009:

like what 

kill her

SvaraCitera

Ingefära:

Definitely*

haha

SvaraCitera

det var ju pinsamt med 1 amerikan som är så dålig på engelska.

SvaraCitera

Ingefära:

Definitely*

ska du inte rätta allt annat också, lr såg det rätt ut, tkr du? Galen

SvaraCitera

finmatta:

ska du inte rätta allt annat också, lr såg det rätt ut, tkr du? Galen

Orkar inte rätta troll

SvaraCitera

De ju samma som "ska 12 åring få ba näck? " eller nåt

SvaraCitera

linda1009