Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Swedes is that right that you allowed. Boys-girl sleepover (age 12-14)

Hans-Peter:

We are not given all the details but you do know that a man can get involuntary erections, don't you?

If he was so drunk that he couldnt prevent the sex from happening i doubt that he could get an erection. He probably just pretended to be drunk so that he could bust a nut.

SvaraCitera

Exodus: If he was so drunk that he couldnt prevent the sex from happening i doubt that he could get an erection. He probably just pretended to be drunk so that he could bust a nut.

Have you even read the bible and the part about Lot and his daghters?

"One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up."

Genesis 19:30-35

SvaraCitera

Hans-Peter:

Have you even read the bible and the part about Lot and his daghters?

"One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up."

Genesis 19:30-35

Whoever wrote that could not read peoples minds, so he might aswell have been aware of the situation.

SvaraCitera

Exodus: Whoever wrote that could not read peoples minds, so he might aswell have been aware of the situation.

No, he wasn't. It's obvious that you just wan't to put the blame of the victim instead of the perpetrator. Ask any doctor if it's possible to get erection in your sleep or even despite that you are not attracted.

SvaraCitera

Hans-Peter:

No, he wasn't. It's obvious that you just wan't to put the blame of the victim instead of the perpetrator. Ask any doctor if it's possible to get erection in your sleep or even despite that you are not attracted.

I bet you will also defend the pedophile catholic priests that commited horrible actions by saying that they were asleep and the  little boys seduced them. Absolutely disgusting.

SvaraCitera

Exodus:

I bet you will also defend the pedophile catholic priests that commited horrible actions by saying that they were asleep and the  little boys seduced them. Absolutely disgusting.

Don't be ridicolous. The Bible clearly despises such actions.

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.  Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!"

Matthew 18:6-7

I have support both by the Bible and by modern science. You have nothing but your own preconceptions. Typical for atheists.

Are you also one of them who believe that women can't sexually abuse/rape a man?

SvaraCitera

Hans-Peter:

Don't be ridicolous. The Bible clearly despises such actions.

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.  Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!"

Matthew 18:6-7

I have support both by the Bible and by modern science. You have nothing but your own preconceptions. Typical for atheists.

Are you also one of them who believe that women can't sexually abuse/rape a man?

Im not an atheist

SvaraCitera

Exodus:

Im not an atheist

At least you're not a christian because then you wouldn't question the Bible.

SvaraCitera

Hans-Peter:

At least you're not a christian because then you wouldn't question the Bible.

Because its an evil religion with insane followers

SvaraCitera

Exodus:

Because its an evil religion with insane followers

You're wrong. The Lord is a loving God as long as you love Him and worship Him. But I can assure you, that if you choose to live a life in sin and turn away from Him you will burn in the fires of Hell.

I hope that even you will find Jesus, before it's to late.

I will pray for you.

SvaraCitera

yea it's ok we don't care about the gender

SvaraCitera