Aviseringar
Rensa alla

va fan ska jag göra nu ???

Ämnesstartare

what fun things can one do in sweden in the winter any fun activties in gotebrg till exmaple ???
so boooring life here

Citera

smartnsweet:

what fun things can one do in sweden in the winter any fun activties in gotebrg till exmaple ???
so boooring life here

engelska?[confused]

SvaraCitera

sprit?

SvaraCitera

You should gå and try and find patrick seamountain the famous highjumpare you ever seen jumping and snorta a little cocain with him [y]

SvaraCitera

wait for the buss

it's very sexy and brings you good carma

SvaraCitera

Well, Sweden is a boring country:/ Move to another country then if sweden doesn´t fits you[wink]

SvaraCitera

GET LAID!!!!!

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

kallprat:

engelska

Jag är så uttråkad här i Sverige och letar efter roliga saker att göra i gbg?

Mattias94:

Well, Sweden is a boring country:/ Move to another country then if sweden doesn´t fits you

SURE i will leave but for sorry i am stuck here untill the summer comees then i will go and never come back to sweden for more than three days 🙂

OF 5:

sprit?

is not the solution

Renesmee:

wait for the bussit's very sexy and brings you good carma

lool

smörgåsbord:

GET LAID!!!!!

thats one thing i enjoy in sweden 🙂

SvaraCitera

smartnsweet:

Du vet att.. Ggb är en förkortning för Göteborg? Och Göteborg är en stad i Sverige. Alltså, även om du åker till Göteborg är du fortfarande i Sverige.

SvaraCitera

smartnsweet:

Oh, that really makes sense.[rolleyes]

Anyway; Gothenburg is a nice city with bad traffic rules. You can go to Liseberg´s Christmas market in December. And if you enjoy science you should go to Universeum. It´s frikkin fantastic.
There is also a nice pasta restaurant somewhere. I don´t remember how to find it but you can ask my cousin if you meet her some day.

Bye, have a nice life

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Learn how to spell?

SvaraCitera

smartnsweet:

thats one thing i enjoy in sweden 🙂

"I'm horny and i'm from sweden and i like to do it hela tiden", out and get laid now [y]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Renesmee:

Du vet att.. Ggb är en förkortning för Göteborg? Och Göteborg är en stad i Sverige. Alltså, även om du åker till Göteborg är du fortfarande i Sverige.

lool yeah that mean i am stuck here and yes i understand but i mean in general sweden is boring ... and i want fun thing to do in gbg cause i cant go another city to have fun unless she is a super hot girl there kiddin

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Pocky:

Learn how to spell?

even more boring and i dont care how i spell as long as u still can understand me 🙂

SvaraCitera

smartnsweet:

SURE i will leave but for sorry i am stuck here untill the summer comees then i will go and never come back to sweden for more than three days 🙂

Are u kidding or do you come from another country? If this isn´t a joke, which country do you come from?

SvaraCitera