Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Vakna upp ur era dvala för helvete! skapa er en egen uppfattning om saker och ting !

Ämnesstartare

- I'm not like the avrage person
- I dont have the same wiev of the world as the avrage person
- I don't want to be as the avrage person

I think the world we live in is fucked up in so many ways that it is just a matter of time b4 our greed leeds to our own extention
mankind has always been focusing on the wrong things.. who the fuck cares whos dick Lindsey Lohan is sucking this week!? i mean comon! our planet has go the fucking plegue wake up!
I guess I was unlucky to be smart enough to see straight to all the lies and corruptions that surrounds us on our daily bases ^ ^

I do what the fuck i want when the fuck i want to.. I belive that every person on this planet have a unik path lyin ahead of them and if you listen to that inner voice hard enough and never give up you might accomplish gr8 things , and what every man desires the most. Happiness

Couse in the end we all just wanna be happy..
Dont take life to seriousley.. walk your own path and fuck what ppl say!
seek the truth and the truth will set u free! you create your own universe <:)

Citera

IG i engelska

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Djävulen:

IG i engelska

why bother, han lär ju ändå bara skylla på dyslexi, brutet ben och finsk farsa typ...

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

nej det är ju självklart att du inte är "the average person" med tanke på att du är betydligt mer tardad än den genomsnittliga mannen;F

SvaraCitera

Planetzero:

unik

unique [zzz]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

nån har lyssnar alldeles för mycket på Bill Hicks...

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Tråden låst på grund av inaktivitet

SvaraCitera