Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Zombie

Ämnesstartare

If you want to survive in this cruel world, you can’t trust anyone it seems. I don’t know if i’m wrong, but i’m not sure i want to find out anymore, i keep trying but i always end up to zero.
I don’t care what they say or think, but sometimes i would really need a friend to trust.
So, i keep killing myself inside, not even trying to stop. No part of me wants to feel better, but there is this small voice trying to tell me that i have a choice, a life.
I won’t listen, i don’t want to listen. Everytime i hear it i get crazy, things get throwed into walls and i scream. I scream of anger and depression.

I’m thinking about suicide everytime i walk through a bridge or see a driving trunk.
I don’t want to talk, i don’t want to do anything reasonable. I scream inside and my soul cry.
I supress everything that happends, i feel like a zombie - dead inside.

The devil at my left shoulder tells me to mess things up and make everyone feel just as bad. But on my right shoulder there’s an sweet little angel-child telling me to slow down, feel better and stop mess things up.
Of course i can’t really choose any of them, both make things happend. I don’t want their help but still they want to ”talk” every single second. All the pages in my book have been the same way to long now, why would the world care about my death when i'm already dead?

So all i have now is two diffrent choices, evil and good.

Citera
Ämnesstartare

va tycks?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Fin. [y]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

isola:

*musikvideo*

heh, den va kul...

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Musicfan12:

heh, den va kul...

ej hört innan?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

isola:

ej hört innan?

naj, ligger lite efter i youtube[blush]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Jag fattar inte.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Hattmakaren:

Jag fattar inte.

du komr fatta ifall ditt liv blir fucked up

SvaraCitera

Vad gäller grammatik och stavning behöver den finslipas en del - i övrigt fin text! [y]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

aouch, deep.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Musicfan12:

du komr fatta ifall ditt liv blir fucked up

Nej. Jag fattar inte.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Katz:

Vad gäller grammatik och stavning

haha, stavar asdåligt på data.. xP

SvaraCitera

Musicfan12:

haha, stavar asdåligt på data.. xP

Hur kommer det sig att du stavar bättre för hand då?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

isola:

Fin. [y]

SvaraCitera