Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Alla Hjärtans Dag - Ska jag köpa present till hon jag är kär i?

MastNj
Ämnesstartare

Tycker ni att jag ska köpa en present till tjejen jag är kär i till Alla Hjärtans dag? Jag har svårt att bestämma mig om jag ska göra det eller inte.

Funderar på att kanske köpa en bukett med rosor eller något. Jag kommer ihåg att hon nämnde en gång att hon gillar blommor [smile]

Bakgrunds info om mig och henne (det är på engelska för att en engelsk snubbe ville att jag skulles skriva en liten text om det så han kunde visa den för sin flickvän och sedan ge mig tips på hur jag ska gå vidare) *orskar inte skriva allt på svenska oxå* [cool]varning för massa stavfel (halvsov när jag skrev det):

Ehm... I started liking this girl last spring (Spring 2011). But it was in like October or something that I really got these love feelings. I go in the same class as her. We are both 17 years old. Uhm... she plays the guitar and I play the piano 🙂

I'll just list some things that haz happened 😛 (in chronological order):
1. We had this thing after school where everyone in the class in groups played what we've learned in ensamble class. (just playing some random music together in groups). After the preformance for our parents and before I left she came up to me, put her hand on my shoulder and said: "Well played!", I replied: "Thanks the same, have a night evenning!". She said back to me with a huge smile on her face: "Thanks, you too!".
2. At the math lesson in school, we randomly started passing notes to each-other. We didn't write andthing special on them, just like a regular conversation, but everytime I got a note sent back to me or her sent front to her, we both smiled and had great eager to red the note 🙂
3. At sports-class we were in the same group for making some aerobics movements to music. I got a homework to figure out the beats and different parts of the song we had. With that as an advantage, I asked a girl in our class on Facebook for my the girl I'm in love with's number, I got it! 😀 I texted her asking what the songs name was (I did already know it ;)) As of this text beeing the first one ever I sent her, I included "Yours sincerely, -my real name-" at the end. When se replied she mention that it was really cute of me to use "Yours sincerely".
4. Every since the day I got her number. We texted with eachother like every day. (this was in the beginning of November I think). We talked about lots of stuff. In like 1 week, I knew everything about her, and I started the like her more and more. We even started talking more to eachother in school.
5. After a while, I figured "Damn I gotta tell her I'm in love with her.". So I did. I did it on November 18th 😛 She said "I don't know what to say..."
6. Since this, we started talking even more! She even asked me if I had skype and stuff and added me 🙂 In the ensamble class, she choosed to sit next to me (anf by that I mean like 1dm away from me when there was like 3 other seat available), we even shared the same music stand 🙂
7. We talked about me beeing in love with her (this was like on the 20th maybe or a week after that). She said "Right know I don't have any more feelings for you then a friend. But you never know what happens in the future.". Wuickly after saying that,, we moved on chatting again about other things. Then she said that she wanted to come with me home after school some day to "see how I have it". I told her she could.
8. We talked and textet more and more and on 9th December, she came with me home. We didn't do much at me place really. She had been asking me how to install Amnesia and she hadn't succeeded, so i offered her to try it on my computer. She sat and played while I sat in my bed watching her playing. She looked back at me many times with kind of a "I'm scared but this is fun and I want to see if you are scared too"-expression on her face with a smile 😛 Before leaving fot her soccer training, we ate some food and she gave me a hug.
9. As usuall we talked and texted more and more again 😛 At one math lesson she sat infront of me. The WHOLE lesson, she sat turned agains me and we talked/played games on our iPhones (Just 4fun we are competing for the best scores in 2 games (I'm currently the best in both of them :D)).
10. The day we quit school, because we are musicians, we were goign early to school to practice for the preformance to the school later that day. I took me change to pklay some piano before everyone got to the church. While I sat there playing I looked back to see what was behind me, and I saw her standing there leaned against a chair looking at me playing with like love in her eyes and a big smile 😛
11. When we were finished on school that day, it was time to leave for x-mas break. All musicians had eaten pizza together in a room. While I walked away from the room were we ate pizza into the hall to go out, I looked back a couple of times to see her 😛 Every time I looked back, I saw her with a BIG smile on her face. The last time I lokked back, she waved goodbye.
12. I had heard her scream outside school "I'm not inlove with him." So I told her I wanted to ask her a question (It was about that screaming thing :P). I asked her and she said it was because of a dream she had and they teased her because of dat. I told her there was another question that some people wanted me to ask her, and that I was to shy to ask it. She convinced me to ask it by saying "I think I know the question, and I don't think it'll be embarassing for you to ask it :)" .I told her to guess the question. She guessed for "Do you want to be together with me?". I said it was the wrong question and that I tought it might be a bit too early to ask that, and she said that she agreed. I told her that they wanted me to ask her out. she said she thought about that too. Iasked her "What would you like to do if I would ask you out?", she said she didn't know. I suggested going to the movies, she said she doens't like going to the movies. So we stopped talking about that. I started thinking about that thing she said ("I think I know the question, and I don't think it'll be embarassing for you to ask it :)") and I tought, what would she have answered if I would have asked the question she thought it was? So I asked her "If I would ahve asked you the question you thought it was, you would ahve said no right? you said it wouldn't be embarrasing for me and it would have been if I asked and you said no...", she replied "I would have said no because I don't have anymore feeling for you then friendship... I don't think it would have been embrassing for you ^_^".
12. Since that we texted a bit during x-mas break. Not much really. Just wishing her Happy X-Mas and Good New Year and a bit of small talking between all of dat.
13. I texted her saying that she was welcome back here to play Amnesia again and visit me and she said: "Haha 😀 maybe so ;)".

We haven't really done more after all of that 😛 But like every time I talk to her IRL she smiles at me, even if we don't talk, just look at eachother. She gives me a little smile, I give a smile back and we both look away.

Citera
Bakric

Bara ge fulla fan i alla stjärtars dag och allt vad det heter.
Du kommer ändå dö senare och upptäcka att du inte levt ett tillfredställande liv.

SvaraCitera

Skicka ett SMS i stället.

Exempel:

Här får du en ros på alla hjärtans dag: @-->-- Tack för allt fint vi kunnat dela. Spela mer Amnesia en dag? <3

Det är väl det närmaste du kan göra för att inte verka helt desperat men ändå vill visa henne en tanke på den helige Valentins dag.

SvaraCitera

Om jag var du skulle jag inte gett blommor. Hellre som jason sa att man skickar ett sms, eller går fram till henne på alla hjärtans dag och säger då "Glad alla hjärtans dag". Det kanske blir lite för mycket om du kommer med en blombukett och då om du inte vet om hon känner likadant som du gör.

Gör det som känns bäst, lycka till!

SvaraCitera
MastNj
Ämnesstartare

jason:

Skicka ett SMS i stället.

ellenkarolina:

Om jag var du skulle jag inte gett blommor.

Så det är bättre om jag skickar ett sms eller säger något till henne IRL?

Om jag inte säger något IRL, och skickar ett sms, borde jag inkludera ett [love] då kanske, eller kanske en "sms-ros"? :3

SvaraCitera

Det är en dryg månad kvar till Alla Hjärtans Dag, så avvakta och se vad som händer innan dess. Skulle dock inte rekommendera blommor, det är lite väl mycket.

Och om du f.ö. skulle "ask her out" så varför inte en musikdejt? Spela tillsammans eller gå och se någon konsert.

SvaraCitera
MastNj
Ämnesstartare

Birger:

Det är en dryg månad kvar till Alla Hjärtans Dag, så avvakta och se vad som händer innan dess. Skulle dock inte rekommendera blommor, det är lite väl mycket.

Ok, avvaktar lite då [crazy]

Birger:

Och om du f.ö. skulle "ask her out" så varför inte en musikdejt? Spela tillsammans eller gå och se någon konsert.

Jag är alldeles för feg för att bjuda ut henne [chocked][shake]

SvaraCitera

MastNj:

Jag är alldeles för feg för att bjuda ut henne [chocked][shake]

Men du vågar ge henne en fet bukett med rosor?

SvaraCitera

Håller med de andra: ta det lugnt.

SvaraCitera
MastNj
Ämnesstartare

lazertits:

Men du vågar ge henne en fet bukett med rosor?

En stor bukett med rosor med ett blomsterbud är ju inte lika farligt som att fråga ut henne... [blush]

SvaraCitera

MastNj:

En stor bukett med rosor med ett blomsterbud är ju inte lika farligt som att fråga ut henne... [blush]

Eh jo. Men fråga om hon ville hitta på något, bära eller brista som det kallas. Vem orkar gå runt och ha trassel i huvudet hela tiden?

SvaraCitera
MastNj
Ämnesstartare

Birger:

Men fråga om hon ville hitta på något

Som vad? Jag kommer inte på något vettigt [shake] Det enda jag kommer på är om det blir mer snö ute så kan jag fråga henne om hon vill hänga med ut i skogen och ta vackra vinter bilder, både hon och jag gillar att ta naturbilder [smile]

SvaraCitera

Jag vill ha en present på alla hjärtans dag. [sad]

SvaraCitera
MastNj
Ämnesstartare

hisou:

Jag vill ha en present på alla hjärtans dag.

[cute]

SvaraCitera
MastNj
Ämnesstartare

What about this then? [smile]

Jag ger henne länken en sida jag gjorde ( http://love.enji.se/ ) och säger att alla citat där som börjar och slutar med ett [love] är skriva av mig till henne (det är dom).

Är inte det en ganksa söt alla hjärtans dag present? [blush]

SvaraCitera