Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Asrolig sida med fyllesms

Ämnesstartare

http://mydrunktexts.com/top XD

"i have bruises on my hips that really really represent the exact marks of a guys hands from grabbing me and f*cking me from behind.... i thought me and you and your boyfriend were hanging out last night?"

"Dude i'm not sure who's apartment i woke up in but i just showered here and their shampoo in phenomenal... "

"you tried to order a margarita mcflurry and when they said they didn't make those you tried to call 911."

" The brother of the girl I was getting a blow job off walked in on us. I didn't know what to do so i high-fived him!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAH

Citera
Ämnesetiketter

old sida

emery:

" The brother of the girl I was getting a blow job off walked in on us. I didn't know what to do so i high-fived him!!!"

lol

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

emery:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ASSÅ FYFAN VA DOUCHEBAGIGT [bigsmile]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Slashy:

old sida

Oh[cute]

oggelgoggel:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ASSÅ FYFAN VA DOUCHEBAGIGT [bigsmile]

HAHAHAH SÅ JÄVLA SKÖN??

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Känns som om samtliga sidor av den här typen tex tjuvlyssnat eller vad den nu heter är lite fejkade..

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

HAHAH folk är så sjuka

" I just had sex with a pregnant chick . and the babys not mine is that considered a three some?" [sad]

" She was WASTED in the theater, got out and posted up on the truck yelling how she would let Optimus Prime f*ck her in the ass" x)

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

you were about to get laid, but on your way to the bedroom you saw a Burger King paper crown. you ditched the girl and pranced around my house yelling "I AM FOOFY, KING OF THE SEALS!"

[party]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

schism:

you were about to get laid, but on your way to the bedroom you saw a Burger King paper crown. you ditched the girl and pranced around my house yelling "I AM FOOFY, KING OF THE SEALS!"

HAHAHA alltså ärligt talat. Vill ha en sån kille. Så jävla sköna.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sammanslagning 1 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Last night, I drunkenly decided to send my boyfriend a picture text of me naked. But I accidentally sent it to my dad and got a txt back saying "You definitely take after your mom". MDT"

men gud.. x)
"I thought it was weird that her dad told me to finish and get out after he walked in on us. I like him. MDT"[tard]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

emery:

"Last night, I drunkenly decided to send my boyfriend a picture text of me naked. But I accidentally sent it to my dad and got a txt back saying "You definitely take after your mom". MDT"

men gud.. x)

[bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

"i would really appreciate it if you would stop texting my girlfriend. (508): i would really appreciate it if you would stop cock blocking me." <3

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

emery:

HAHAHA alltså ärligt talat. Vill ha en sån kille. Så jävla sköna.

Jag tror att dom är sällsynta. [crazy]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Typ som den här?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

hejkattunge:

Typ som den här?

Haha tack ska kolla in den.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

emery:

Haha tack ska kolla in den.

Den är grym! 🙂

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

emery:

"i would really appreciate it if you would stop texting my girlfriend. (508): i would really appreciate it if you would stop cock blocking me." <3

[bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile]

SvaraCitera