det beror på vad du menar:)?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

[cool]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

AfLevin:

Vafan är nu detta för skit

Fick samma skit fast hon skickade det till min riktiga mail. Jag svarade "who the hell are you?"

Och alldeles nyss fick jag detta.

Hello Dear,
Please permit me to introduce my self to you,my name is miss Mercy Bassa, a 23 years old Liberian citizen,5.6ft tall and fair in complexion,My father late Dr Bassa Wilson was a highly reputable business magnate (a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Liberia during his days he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when i was a baby and since then my father was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who where so jealous over his wealth and progress.
Before the death of my father in August 2005 he called his secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he has a sum of $3.8 million US DOLLARS (Three million eight hundred thousand USD) which he deposited in a bank, he used my name to Deposit the money in the bank as his only daughter, as well as the next of kin to the money.he also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, that I should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.
After the death of my late father, my uncles seized all his properties and they were after my life because i refused to gave them the statement of the account and his death certificate while because they want to claim the money,before his death he instructed me not to give it to any of my relative because of their wickedness.i left my country to Senegal because they wanted to kill me, i am now currently residing in a refugee camp here in Senegal in West Africa.
I want you to assist me transfer this money into your account as i have explain to you that the money was deposited in the bank and i am the next of kin to the money.I am just 23 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do.Now I want a guardian outside Senegal where I can transfer this fund and equally come over to further my education because it is one of the instructions that my father left for me. This is because I have suffered a lot in my life after the death of my father which actually brought sorrow to my life.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible,In my next mail i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.I am looking forward to hear from you,please do not turn me down because you are God sent to me.
Thank and God bless you.
Mercy

Hon skickade med en bild, jävla ful kossa minsann!

namnlös.JPG

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Vattuman:

Fick samma skit fast hon skickade det till min riktiga mail. Jag svarade "who the hell are you?"

hahahahaha vafan

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Har också fått det där[tard]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Vattuman:

Fick samma skit fast hon skickade det till min riktiga mail

Vattuman:

SvaraCitera

Har fått typ liknande mail.
Btw, så är det väl en skådespelerska på den där bilden? Känner igen henne.

"Hello Dearest !
Thank you so much for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss Mercy Samuel Doe 23 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late President Samuel Kanyon Doe who was killed by Prince Johnson and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Prince Johnson, he accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term
business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6, 123, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.
It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
I'm staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred and please i will send you my picture in my next e-mail.
Yours Truly!
Miss Mercy Samuel Doe"

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

HurricaneBernt:

Har fått typ liknande mail.
quote]
Vem fan pallar sitta och skriva såna brev [shake]

SvaraCitera

AfLevin:

Vem fan pallar sitta och skriva såna brev

Nån som vill lura folk och tjäna nånting på det antagligen.
Tragiskt dock att det finns folk som är så lättlurade.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

HurricaneBernt:

Nån som vill lura folk och tjäna nånting på det antagligen.
Tragiskt dock att det finns folk som är så lättlurade.

Haha sick.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Tråden låst på grund av inaktivitet

SvaraCitera