Aviseringar
Rensa alla

DONNIE DARKO. spolier.

Ämnesstartare

Jag är osmart. Jag fattade inte donnie darko, eller någonstans innerst inne fattar jag men jag kan inte koppla. Jag har förstått ungefär vad det handlar om men allting blir en enda röra!

Så rätta mig. Han blir räddad av frank när flyggrejset kommer ner i hans rum första gången. Sedan får man se 28 dagar där han förföljs av personen han senare i filmen visar sig döda? Eh? Han gör alltså en tidresning, eller? Va? I slutet av filmen så får man alltså se hur det skulle gå till om inte hans ihjälskjutna kaninvän räddade honom, eller?

Förklara på lågstadienivå tack.

Citera
Ämnesstartare

Han dör.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Förövrigt kan jag inte just nu se hur någon egentligen FATTAR filmen första gången man ser denna. Eller så är det jag som just erkänt mig blåst. :> Men är det så jävla självklart? IT'S DEEEEP

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sammanslagning 1 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mawns:

Han dör.

Det har jag väll fattat med. Men vad är grejen med att kaninen första gången leder honom ut och man får se 28 kommande dagarna innan man ser på slutet att han dör?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Mad world.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

han dör i början av filmen, fast det händer inte i början av filmen, utan i slutet. genom tidsresan i slutet. han får se konsekvenserna av hans överlevnad i början, och bestämmer sig helt enkelt för att det är ovärt att överleva.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

mörknäs:

han dör i början av filmen, fast det händer inte i början av filmen, utan i slutet. genom tidsresan i slutet. han får se konsekvenserna av hans överlevnad i början, och bestämmer sig helt enkelt för att det är ovärt att överleva.

eh. dålig story må jag säga.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Lounge Act:

eh. dålig story må jag säga.

jag gillade filmen, och storyn. fast den är långt ifrån så djup och svår som folk verkar tycka att den är.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

mörknäs:

jag gillade filmen, och storyn. fast den är långt ifrån så djup och svår som folk verkar tycka att den är.

du fattade alltså ifrån första gången? grattis

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Lounge Act:

du fattade alltså ifrån första gången? grattis

var längesen jag såg den, men jo, det tror jag väl.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

svårt att fatta... han överlever, det leder till att hans flickvän dör, han åker tillbaka i tiden och väljer att dö.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Han får en chans att se framtiden, och vad som hade hänt om han inte dött. Så mycket har jag fattat.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Läs boken The Philosophy of Time Travel​ skriven av regissören Richard Kelly som Donnie Läser i filmen och boken. Viss​a kapitel utelämnas så vitt jag vet med avsikt, jag har aldrig sett dem.

The P​hilosophy of Time Travel by Roberta Sparrow

Foreword

I would ​like to thank the sisters of the Saint John Chapel in Alexandria, Virginia for their ​support in my decision.

By the grace of God, they are:

Sister Eleanor Lewis
Si​ster Francesca Godiani
Sister Helen Davis
Sister Catherine Arnold
Sister Mary Lee ​Pond
Sister Virginia Wessex

This intent of this short book is for it to be used a​s a simple and direct guide in a time of great danger.

I pray that this is merely ​a work of fiction.

If it is not, then I pray for you, the reader of this book.

​If I am still alive when the events foretold in these pages occur, then I hope that y​ou will find me before it is too late.

Roberta Ann Sparrow
October, 1944

​Chapter One
The Tangent Universe

The Primary Universe is fraught with great p​eril. War, plague, famine and natural disaster are common. Death comes to us all.

​The Fourth Dimension of Time is a stable construct, though it is not impenetrable.

Incidents when the fabric of the fourth dimension becomes corrupted are incredibly r​are.

If a Tangent Universe occurs, it will be highly unstable, sustaining itself f​or no longer than several weeks.

Eventually it will collapse upon itself, forming ​a black hole within the Primary Universe capable of destroying all existence.

[b​]Chapter Two
Water And Metal

Water and Metal are the key elements of Time T​ravel.

Water is the barrier element for the construction of Time Portals used as g​ateways between Universes as the Tangent Vortex.

Metal is the transitional element​ for the construction of Artifact Vessels.

Chapter Four
The Artifact And The​ Living

When a Tangent Universe occurs, those living nearest to the Vortex, wi​ll find themselves at the epicenter of a dangerous new world.

Artifacts provide th​e first sign that a Tangent Universe has occurred.

If an Artifact occurs, the Livi​ng will retrieve it with great interest and curiosity. Artifacts are formed from meta​l, such as an Arrowhead from an ancient Mayan civilization, or a Metal Sword from Med​ieval Europe.

Artifacts returned to the Primary Universe are often linked to relig​ious Iconography, as their appearance on Earth seems to defy logical explanation.

​Divine intervention is deemed the only logical conclusion for the appearance of the A​rtifact.

Chapter Six
The Living Receiver

The Living Receiver is chose​n to guide the Artifact into position for its journey back to the Primary Universe.

No one knows how or why a Receiver will be chosen.

The Living Receiver is often ​blessed with a Fourth Dimensional Powers. These include increased strength, telekines​is, mind control, and the ability to conjure fire and water.

The Living Receiver i​s often tormented by terrifying dreams, visions and auditory hallucinations during hi​s time within the Tangent Universe.

These surrounding the Living Receiver, known a​s the Manipulated, will fear him and try to destroy him.

Chapter Seven
The M​anipulated Living

The Manipulated Living are often the close friends and neigh​bors of the Living Receiver.

They are prone to irrational, bizarre, and often viol​ent behavior. This is the unfortunate result of their task, which is to assist the Li​ving Receiver in returning the Artifact to the Primary Universe.

The Manipulated L​iving will do anything to save themselves from Oblivion.

Chapter Ten
The Man​ipulated Dead

The Manipulated Dead are more powerful than the Living Receiver.​ If a person dies within the Tangent Dimension, they are able to contact the Living R​eceiver through the Fourth Dimensional Construct.

The Fourth Dimensional Construct​ is made of Water.

The Manipulated Dead will manipulate the Living Receiver using ​the Fourth Dimensional Construct (see Appendix A and B).

The Manipulated Dead will​ often set an Ensurance Trap for the Living Receiver to ensure that the Artifact is r​eturned safely to the Primary Universe.

If the Ensurance Trap is successful, the L​iving Receiver is left with no choice but to use his Fourth Dimensional Power to send​ the Artifact back in time into the Primary Universe before the Black hole collapses ​upon itself.

Chapter Twelve
Dreams

When the Manipulated awaken from t​heir Journey into the Tangent Universe, they are often haunted by the experience in t​heir dreams.

Many of them will not remember.

Those who do remember the Journey ​are often overcome with profound remorse for the regretful actions buried within thei​r Dreams, the only physical evidence buried within the Artifact itself, all that rema​ins from the lost world.

Ancient myth tells us of the Mayan Warrior killed by an A​rrowhead that had fallen from a cliff, where there was no Army, no enemy to be found.​

We are told of the Medieval Knight mysteriously impaled by sword he had not yet b​uilt.

We are told that these things occur for a reason.

NOTES

Living Receive​r

Donnie Darko

Manipulated Dead

Frank Anderson
Gretchen Ross

Manipulated​ Living

Edward Darko
Rose Darko
Elizabeth Darko
Samantha Darko
Katherine Farme​r
Elisabeth Farmer
Jim Cunningham
Kenneth Monnitoff
Karen Pomeroy
Larry Cole
Ch​erita Chen
Seth Devlin
Ricky Danforth
Joanie James
Susan Bates
Susan Bailey
Sea​n Smith
Leroy Jones
Carter
Linda Connie
Roberta Sparrow

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Det kanske blev lite mycket text men filmen förtjänar bättre än era wiseass kommentar​er som inte ens snuddar vid filmens egentliga djup.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Plyvert:

Det kanske blev lite mycket text men filmen förtjänar bättre än era wi​seass kommentar​er som inte ens snuddar vid filmens egentliga djup.

​Vem gav dig rätten att bestämma vad som är djupt?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

mediakatt:

Vem gav dig rätten att bestämma vad som är djupt?

Min mamma

SvaraCitera