Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Eng C

Ämnesstartare

Här är ett formellt brev jag ska skriva i Eng C, skulle vara tacksam för tips och hjälp och rättning om ni känner för att hjälpa. DEt är väldigt kort.

Dear Sirs or Madams,
I am writing in connection with the “Information Technology” course offered by your university. I have been working as a journalist for nearly 3 years at the Manchester evening news, and I have found this an interesting job, since this has made me raise public awareness about important events around Manchester. Furthermore, this has given me word processing skills enough to satisfy the entry requirements for this course. Besides that, the vast importance of information technology around the world has deeply caught my interest. Therefore, I feel like moving on with something related to it. As a result, I started looking for suitable education that would be able to fulfil my interests at various universities, and I found this course at Manchester University the most interesting. I believe this course would broaden not only my knowledge, but also my way of seeing things from different angles. I assure you the determination to succeed, the willingness to think beyond traditional boundaries and the ability to coexist with unsolved problems without text book solutions.
I had an appointment with a bank manager and he approved a loan that will cover most of my expenses, including the tuition fees.
Please find enclosed address, e-mail address, telephone number and proof of loan approval.
I look forward to a positive response.

Yours sincerely,

Citera

gianki:

and I have found this an interesting job

and I have found this job interesting

tkr att det su skrev låter konstigt men läser eng A så du har säkert rätt [crazy]

gianki:

different angles.

hade nog skrivit aspects :S

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

soimpolite:

hade nog skrivit aspects :S

Jag uppskattar alla förslag : D, tack : D.

SvaraCitera

gianki:

Jag uppskattar alla förslag : D, tack : D.

okej ska sova nu men kan kolla igenom lite noggrannare imorgon : ]

SvaraCitera

gianki:

Dear Sirs or Madams

[bigsmile]

SvaraCitera

Tråden låst på grund av inaktivitet

SvaraCitera