Aviseringar
Rensa alla

fuck everybody

Ämnesstartare

hello everybody you are ugly and grey you look and smell like shit no matter what yo say this aint no play bitch i will fuck you up yo nuthin but a sittin duck i'll slice of your cock tough luck numb nuts imma bust mah nuts on yo face the negro people are the master race

fuck aina

en liten raptext jag skrev nu va tkr ni?

Citera
Ämnesetiketter
Ämnesstartare

motherfuckers think they know me that they throw me but they can nevr own me im a real ass nigga i smoke grass nigga i'm fucked up in the head i dont care about shooting people dead

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

violence is fun i bang on my wardrum i bang your wife and cover her in cum

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

yo let me know wich of em big ass white girls suck cock who suck cock

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

[sad][love]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

i wipe my shit with million dollar bills while the afghan children are dying in the hills corruption is the best cure for starvation please dont let me hear shit bout marijuana legalization

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

[smile]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

burrepurre i back yo for life bro you know its for sho i memba when i was a lil dang nigga like yo now im a well hung wigga with the flu

lol

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

you mah neighbor baybay be ma savior beybey

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

[sad]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

its boiling in the streets to many people are tiered of hearing the requierments they dont meet we will rise and burn down the system im the young black jesus with jesus pieces sleepless

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

vrf sadface??

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

kill snitches fuck bitches aquire riches scare the system shitless

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

ohh girls we need to speak up to be heard

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

im the reason for all the blood spilled all the people killed
the spirit of the dead roam the night my knuckles are sore from the last fight i dont care bout race i kill you black or white dont step to me bitch nigga muthafucka muthafucka muthafcuka whoreface

SvaraCitera