Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Genetik

Ämnesstartare

Hej! Jag skulle behöva hjälp med en NO fråga.

frågan lyder, Förklara hur celldelningen i könscellerna går till och hur och varför denna celldelning skiljer sig från celldelningen i kroppens övriga celler. Använd begreppen mitos och meios i din beskrivning.

Skulle vara snällt om någon hade kunnat hjälpa mig med denna frågan. [smile]

Citera

"Gör din egen läxa"
- UMare i allmänhet till folk som inte kan göra sin egen läxa

SvaraCitera

Slumpartad:

Gör din egen läxa

SvaraCitera

Mitosis is the process by which a eukaryotic cell separates the chromosomes in its cell nucleus into two identical sets in two nuclei. It is generally followed immediately by cytokinesis, which divides the nuclei, cytoplasm, organelles and cell membrane into two cells containing roughly equal shares of these cellular components. Mitosis and cytokinesis together define the mitotic (M) phase of the cell cycle—the division of the mother cell into two daughter cells, genetically identical to each other and to their parent cell. This accounts for approximately 10% of the cell cycle.

Meiosis (pronounced /maɪˈoʊsɨs/) is a special type of cell division necessary for sexual reproduction. In animals, meiosis produces gametes like sperm and egg cells, while in other organisms like fungi it generates spores. Meiosis begins with one diploid cell containing two copies of each chromosome—one from the organism's mother and one from its father—and produces four haploid cells containing one copy of each chromosome. Each of the resulting chromosomes in the gamete cells is a unique mixture of maternal and paternal DNA, ensuring that offspring are genetically distinct from either parent. This gives rise to genetic diversity in sexually reproducing populations, which enables them to adapt during the course of evolution.

Varsågod.

SvaraCitera
Åtta

Tråden flyttad från Forum AKTUELLT/Övriga aktuella nyheter och händelser

SvaraCitera
Åtta

Tråden flyttad från Forum PLUS/Skola och Jobb

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Jag gör mina läxor gubben.Behövde lite hjälp bara.

tack så mycket Literatus!

SvaraCitera