Ämnesstartare

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

ni kan testa här om ni är goda eller onda

det finns olika grejer och allt är 100 % sant

jag fick true neutral

Citera
Ämnesetiketter
Ämnesstartare

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil-after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.

Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.
Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.
Neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

SvaraCitera

chaotic neutral

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

neutral good 26p
true neutral 24p

rätt dåligt test =( "your king blabla" vadå är kungen ett kukhuvud eller världens snällaste? osv samma med familj och en del annat

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

space kitty: rätt dåligt test =(

det är inte tillåtet med kritik i den här tråden eftersom testet är 100 % sant

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Schism:

det är inte tillåtet med kritik i den här tråden eftersom testet är 100 % sant

oj missade det, nu känner man sig bra dum 🙁

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

får lust att spela icewind dale nu

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

space kitty: oj missade det

tänkte väl

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

You Are:
True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

"a silent blade cuts best"
"sorry, but i cannot show you any mercy"
"you'll soon be a feast for the crows"
"to the butchers work then"
"i'll bathe in the blood of my enemys"
"here i come, and the hells come with me"
"come then"
"raaouughggerrhgh"

olika qoutes de sa när man klickade attack... beroende på alignment.. 

*bra att komma ihåg*

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

:DDDD

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

vajert

SvaraCitera

Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

SvaraCitera
Kudhos

True neutral

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Screenshot_2014-08-20-10-08-13.jpg

SvaraCitera