Ämnesstartare

Sagge:

Jag kritiserar dem inte som muslimer utan som regering 

man får aldrig kritisera dem

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

dinkompis:

man får inte kritisera muslimer

om du kritiserar dom eller deras tro i västvärlden så är du rasist....

kritiserar man dom i afrika, asien eller mellanöstern så dödas/fängslas man....

de är immuna mot kritik, smart drag av lucifer att skapa denna religion:

saiah 14:12-15 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

Revelation 12:7-9 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light

kaba-stenen i mecka:
Luke 10:18 And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

undrar vem DEN falska profeten är, gissa tre gånger burg..
Revelation 20:10 And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Isaiah 14:14
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

kingsan:

om du kritiserar dom eller deras tro i västvärlden så är du rasist....

kritiserar man dom i afrika, asien eller mellanöstern så dödas/fängslas man....

de är immuna mot kritik, smart drag av lucifer att skapa denna religion:

saiah 14:12-15 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

Revelation 12:7-9 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light

kaba-stenen i mecka:
Luke 10:18 And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

undrar vem DEN falska profeten är, gissa tre gånger burg..
Revelation 20:10 And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Isaiah 14:14
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."

får man kritisera dig?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

dinkompis:

får man kritisera dig?

man får kritisera allt och alla, förutom du vet vad..

SvaraCitera

kingsan:

iran och saudi har starka militärer. konstigt att de inte gör som egyptens militär och störtar islamisterna.

kanske al-sisi borde åka dit och visa hur man gör....

Isis finns för att Saudiarabien är en av dess huvudsponsorer...

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Har läst hans blogg. Han är själv troende muslim och kritiserade mer hur folk utövar islam och religion överlag än religionen islam. Men att anklaga ngn för det ger kanske hårdare straff. 

Mysigt att saudis kung var bjuden på demon för yttrandefrihet i Paris he he

SvaraCitera