Aviseringar
Rensa alla

krwlng

Ämnesstartare

"I prepare for the noble war. I’m calm, I know the secret. I know what’s coming and I know no one can stop me, including myself. I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don’t feel sad. I don’t feel anything. It’s a filthy world we live in. It’s a filthy goddamn helpless world, and honestly, I feel like I’m helping to take them away from the shit and the piss and the vomit that run in the streets. I’m helping to take them somewhere clean, and kind. And there's something about all that blood man, I drown in it. And Indians believed that blood holds all the bad spirits. And once a month in ceremonies they would cut themselves to let the spirits go free. Now there is something smart about that, very smart. I like that. You think I’m crazy?... The world is a filthy place, It's a filthy goddamn horror show. There's so much pain you know? There's so much."

Citera

SvaraCitera

Nu har du skapat ett par trådar och vi förstår att du likt många andra mår dåligt. Men vi kan inte göra någonting åt det, tyvärr.
Att skära sig hjälper inte alls i det långa loppet, tvärtom.
Se till att du får en bra kontakt på bup och ge inte upp förens du får någon du trivs med, lyssnar ordentligt på dig och som tar dina problem på allvar.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Åh vad jag är beroende av American Horror Story<333333333

ni kan inte mena allvar att jag var seriös.

SvaraCitera
time
 time

Sluta skapa onödiga trådar. Klottertrådar läggs i klotterforumet - men även där krävs åtminstone lite diskussionsunderlag. Som sagt.

SvaraCitera
time
 time

Tråden låst

SvaraCitera