Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Min vän tror inte på evolutionen, vad ska jag göra? 🙁

Ämnesstartare

Okej, så jag heter Zackary I denna logg, och min vän heter Kyle.. vilket han inte heter på riktigt. Här under är ett utdrag från våran konversation igår.

Visste inte att han var Kreationist, vad ska jag göra? [cry] Hur ska jag kunna ta honom på allvar nu? Han som verkade vara så smart [cute]

Trådens poäng är helt enkelt att diskutera hur man går tillväga när man få reda på att ens vän är inte tror på evolutionen.

Zackary says: Being an atheist does not make you a nihilist.
Kyle says: Sure it does!
Zackary: Okey explain, ‘cause I don't see myself as an nihilist.
Kyle says: Generally atheists believe we are the result of random mutations of atoms, hence we have no purpose since our existence is purely random.
Zackary says: Yeah... we are made random. Are you creationist?
Kyle says: yes.
Zackary says: You don't believe in evolution?
Kyle says: nope
Zackary says: You don't believe in science as an method of gaining knowledge?
Kyle says: sure I do
Zackary says: So then, what’s the problem with evolution?
Kyle says: Well Zackary, I read the theory of evolution and its supporting evidence, and then I read another book with no supporting evidence, and I found the 2nd book more convincing.
Zackary says: Okey, so tell me. Does this guy have any proof for his theory?
Kyle says: No physical proof, no
Zackary says: Philosophical?
Kyle says: All I can say is his narrative is perfectly consistent but contradicts the theory of evolution. However, it also explains many of the unexplained mysteries we have, which is why it is more convincing.
Zackary says: This is good for me. I have hard time to show that evolution is proven. As much as i can have hard time to say prove that fascism is wrong. Both debates help me grow. And also I am not absolutely sure. I am just very convinced.
Kyle says: Then you've learned something about yourself.
Zackary says: For real, you don’t have any real argument against evolution. Or well your argument is that you wasn’t there when it happened? 😛 And you like think it’s not comforting enough?
Kyle says: I don't seek arguments for or against evolution because it's not important to me Zackary. I have enough information to satisfy my worldview and continue living my life.
Zackary says: Well then you forsake science, for a high likely deluded happy life.
Kyle says: Yes, I suppose you could say that 😛
Zackary says: It's not what its is about, It's about the truth man. 😀
Kyle says: It's just a THEORIORY Zack, to explain what we observe. They are by no means universally accepted, not even by the scientific community. The FACTS are that evolution, black holes and dark matter, are all very much in the realm of 'theory' in terms of modern science. It's all speculation! Based on the very, VERY limited physical evidence we have.
Zackary says: This is how I have understand it differently. Else i would argue with you. But... maybe as i trust people as Richard Dawkins knowing what the speak about.
Kyle says: Like I said.. you trust your people and I trust mine. We are no different Zackary 😛
Zackary says: Well... we are different. I can check his arguments. You can't! 🙂
Kyle says: lol
Zackary says: And this is what i am going to do.
Kyle says: Well I hope you find the answers you are looking for Zackary
Zackary says: And I hope you would be more humble to the facts Kyle. 🙂

Edit: Lag till fetstil.

Citera
Ämnesstartare

Tyvärr, jag läser inget som gynnar mitt intellekt.

Ochjag vet inte vad gynnar betyder.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖL [crazy]

SvaraCitera

Stronghold:

Stronghold Medlem
I dag 15:48

Tyvärr, jag läser inget som gynnar mitt intellekt.

Ochjag vet inte vad gynnar betyder.

Attero ZOG

Anmäl
|
Länka
Citera
Stronghold Medlem
I dag 15:48

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖL [crazy]

du är så jävla rolig jag dör av kissarner mig och skratt [bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][wink][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile][bigsmile]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Har också en vän som inte tror på evolutionen, men hon verkade inte så smart innan jag fick reda på att hon inte gör det. Faktiskt.

SvaraCitera

evolutionen var inne för tjugo år sen jag menar kom igen

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Mr Brightside:

Visste inte att han var Kreationist, vad ska jag göra? Hur ska jag kunna ta honom på allvar nu? Han som verkade vara så smart

Haha dagens i-lands problem.

Mr Brightside:

Zackary says: This is good for me. I have hard time to show that evolution is proven. As much as i can have hard time to say prove that fascism is wrong. Both debates help me grow. And also I am not absolutely sure. I am just very convinced.

Vad får dig att tro på evolutionen då? Enligt dig själv är det svårt att bevisa att den stämmer.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Acceptera att han inte delar din åsikt kan ju vara ett bra steg? [zzz]
Sluta vara så dryg, alla tror inte på evolutionen.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

internet:

evolutionen var inne för tjugo år sen jag menar kom igen

Vad är inne nu då?

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Tråden flyttad från Forum PLUS/Relationer, Samlevnad och Kompisar

SvaraCitera

Mr Brightside:

Vad är inne nu då?

future sex cocain lightläsk hybridbilar