Aviseringar
Rensa alla

Någån som kan en bra wow privat server??

Ämnesstartare

Hej!
Jag letar efter en bra wow privat server med lvl road.
Och normalt med folk, inte fullt men inte tomt!
Jag har kollat på alla hemsidor när jag hittar en jag tror är rolig med lvl road så funkar den inte:( Ge mig tips:)

Citera
Ämnesetiketter

nej kan inga.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Jag har två tips till dig. Sök igen.
Andra tipset: Spela 'Planescape: Torment' istället. Det är ett jävligt bra 'spel' som egentligen inte borde kallas spel, det är ett kulturellt mästerverk, en underbar story, underbar musik - filosofiskt och djupt.. Härligt.

I lööve it.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/planescapetorment?q=planescape

:

Welcome to Sigil, the "City of Doors", a place with gates that lead anywhere in existence, provided you have the proper key. It is a neutral ground and watering hole for races across the multiverse, all under the watchful shadow of the Lady of Pain, the enigmatic ruler of the city. It is a place where the word is mightier than the sword, where thought defines reality, where belief has the power to reshape worlds and change the laws of physics.

Planescape : Torment is philosophy for the video-gamer and undoubtedly has the best story ever to grace any computer game, Deus Ex included. You will have to be prepared to do a lot of reading in order to enjoy this profound tale. If you've ever come across the ideas of Nietzsche, Heidegger or Plato (and others, including Eastern philosophy and mysticism) you'll be spooked out when you play this game. It is text heavy and in this respect plays much like an old-fashioned text-adventure but otherwise it plays the same as the other (also brilliant) Infinity Engine games : there's a fair amount of combat plus plenty of quests and some of the weirdest and most wonderful locations, NPCs and enemies you're every likely to come across. The level of interaction which is possible between party members and other NPCs is still unparalleled today. The artwork is wonderful and if you can muster the patience to get involved in the deepest game you will ever play you won't notice that it's all in low resolution. There is a widescreen mod available for this game, I believe. My co-favourite of all time along with the two Baldur's Gates.

Planescape : Torment is philosophy for the video-gamer and undoubtedly has the best story ever to grace any computer game, Deus Ex included. You will have to be prepared to do a lot of reading in order to enjoy this profound tale. If you've ever come across the ideas of Nietzsche, Heidegger or Plato (and others, including Eastern philosophy and mysticism) you'll be spooked out when you play this game. It is text heavy and in this respect plays much like an old-fashioned text-adventure but otherwise it plays the same as the other (also brilliant) Infinity Engine games : there's a fair amount of combat plus plenty of quests and some of the weirdest and most wonderful locations, NPCs and enemies you're every likely to come across. The level of interaction which is possible between party members and other NPCs is still unparalleled today. The artwork is wonderful and if you can muster the patience to get involved in the deepest game you will ever play you won't notice that it's all in low resolution. There is a widescreen mod available for this game, I believe. My co-favourite of all time along with the two Baldur's Gates.

A masterwork, the only downside being nothing else will ever be this good! Oh, petty games makers kneel at the feet of this giant, and weep into your cups for your lofty ambitions will never rise to the level of this masterpiece. Simply astonishing piece of art, and almost an insult to call it a game.

A game that can truly stand on its story alone. A true masterpiece that will leave the player with a satisfying sense of catharsis.

One word... INCREDIBLE! MAGNIFICENT! GREAT! FANTASTIC!!!... Ok, thats more than one word, but i couldn't help myself. Unfortunately they don't make the games like that anymore. Just graphics nowadays i guess

I have been a PC gamer close to 20 years and I own more than 200 original titles. I can say that this is one of the BEST games I EVER had the pleasure of playing and also own...the story is so deep and so are the characters.If you love RPG games you MUST buy it, if you hate RPG games go buy it and you'll fall in love with them!Purely a work of art!!!

ETC. Spela det, nu. Alla bögar som läser denna text måste spela det (samt uppmärksamhets kåta brudar på detta forum)

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Arthur89:

Jag har två tips till dig. Sök igen.

Gjort de 30 gånger!

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

jangmo95:

Gjort de 30 gånger!

Se tips 2.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Arthur89:

Se tips 2.

ne... låter konstigt

SvaraCitera

Arthur89:

Andra tipset: Spela 'Planescape: Torment' istället.

[love][love][love]

SvaraCitera

jangmo95:

så funkar den inte:( Ge mig tips:)

Och varför tror du de inte funkar tro? HAhha.. köp gamecard istället, gud.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

Ska man ödsla tid på MMO så ska man fan i mig spela Warhammer Online.

SvaraCitera

Spela retail WoW istället..

OnT:
Kolla på http://www.xtremetop100.com/world-of-warcraft t ex.
En jävla massa servers där. Be oss inte leta åt dig.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

lemuu:

Och varför tror du de inte funkar tro? HAhha.. köp gamecard istället, gud.

dyrt!

leemanftw:

Spela retail WoW istället..

OnT:
Kolla på http://www.xtremetop100.com/world-of-warcraft t ex.
En jävla massa servers där. Be oss inte leta åt dig.

1. Jag har det!
2.Jag har inte bett er leta bara frågade om ni visste nån!

SvaraCitera

jangmo95:

dyrt!

spela inte då.

SvaraCitera

själv blev mitt account avstängt igår p.g.a hackare antagligen , .. så nu är min wowkarriär slut, vem fan orkar lvla upp många till..

SvaraCitera

alltså blizzard stängde av det..

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

lemuu:

alltså blizzard stängde av det..

Du vet att man kan redigera inlägg va? Så du slipper göra tre facking inlägg i rad.

PS: fin avatar [wink][wink][wink][wink]

SvaraCitera