Religion i USA 2007:

Kristna: (78.5%)
Protestanter (51.3%)
Roman Katoliker (23.9%)
Mormoner (1.7%)
Jehovah's Vittnen (0.7%)
Ortodox Kyrkan (0.6%)
Andra Kristna (0.3%)
Unaffiliated, including atheist or agnostic (16.1%)
Judendom (1.7%)
Buddhister (0.7%)
Islam (0.6%)
Hinduismer (0.4%)
Annan (1.2%)

Gallup International indicates that 41%[61] of American citizens report they regularly attend church, compared to 15% of French citizens, 10% of UK citizens,[62] and 7.5% of Australian citizens.[63]

Religion i Sverige:

Svenska kyrkan medlemmar: 72.9% (Decreasing by 1% every year).
Islam runt 500 000 (5%)
According to the most recent Eurobarometer Poll 2005,[10]

23% of Swedish citizens responded that "they believe there is a God".
53% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force".
23% answered that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force".

Several studies have found Sweden to be one of the most atheist countries in the world. According to Davie (1999), 80% of Swedes do not believe in God.[12] In the Eurostat survey, 23% of Swedish citizens responded that "they believe there is a God", whereas 53% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 23% that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force". This, according to the survey, would make Swedes the third least religious people in the 27-member European Union, after Estonia and the Czech Republic. In 2001, the Czech Statistical Office provided census information on the ten million people in the Czech Republic. 59% had no religion, 32.2% were religious, and 8.8% did not answer.[13]

Citera

"ok"

SvaraCitera
leafar

New York City:

Several studies have found Sweden to be one of the most atheist countries in the world.

[bigcheers] Win!

SvaraCitera

Det är snarare positivt att man inte tror på sådant trams.

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

leafar:

Win!

/signed

SvaraCitera

leafar:

Win!

SvaraCitera

New York City:

Sverige

Diskussionsunderlaget är...?