Aviseringar
Rensa alla

va fan ska jag göra nu ???

Ämnesstartare

smörgåsbord:

"I'm horny and i'm from sweden and i like to do it hela tiden", out and get laid now

lool its not only you many girls here have same phenomena and am trying my best to help as much as i can to help with this hahahaha

SvaraCitera

smartnsweet:

till exmaple ???

[crazy]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

kallprat:

Are u kidding or do you come from another country? If this isn´t a joke, which country do you come from?

not gona tell where i came from and its not a jocke i been here for 2 years now and in summer shall go home 😛 really hope the days will pass faster than this .. now sun sits like 3 30 pm and i get really bored ...

i dont know how u people can live here ur whole life ???

i love sweden summer but not winter

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

soimpolite:

smartnsweet: till exmaple ???

lol ok till example happy now 😛 u see i know it i try to type fast thats all 😛

SvaraCitera

smartnsweet:

lool its not only you many girls here have same phenomena and am trying my best to help as much as i can to help with this hahahaha

Are you fat or maybe ugly? *humpf*

SvaraCitera

hello i have one tipps for you plese send "pm" to me for more information theis might be danger WARNING

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

kallprat:

You can go to Liseberg´s Christmas market in December. And if you enjoy science you should go to Universeum. It´s frikkin fantastic.

thanks been in lesiberg whole summer and looking for the christmas open which is soon i guess and been in universim and it was okay and hell yeah some resturents are really good here but as much as the food is important its more imporatnat for me to have some one good on the other side of the table so we can have decent talk and laugh 🙂

Thanks highly appreciated answer from u

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

smörgåsbord:

Are you fat or maybe ugly? *humpf*

well not fat not ugly but i am not HOT 😛

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

ennie:

hello i have one tipps for you plese send "pm" to me for more information theis might be danger WARNING

if you have anything to say feel free to say it here no privates all public fun for everyone hahaha

SvaraCitera

smartnsweet:

well not fat not ugly but i am not HOT 😛

In that case you need to be hotter [cute].

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

smörgåsbord:

In that case you need to be hotter .

loool i cant i dont want to cause more global warmming and as you said the girls are horny without me being super hot hahah

SvaraCitera

smartnsweet:

loool i cant i dont want to cause more global warmming and as you said the girls are horny without me being super hot hahah

Ehm okay.... [crazy]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare

smörgåsbord:

Ehm okay....

its your bed time you have school tomorrow 🙂

SvaraCitera

smartnsweet:

its your bed time you have school tomorrow 🙂

Fuck you! Nah, it's not my bed time yet. Maybe in 2 hours [crazy]

SvaraCitera
Ämnesstartare